Applying to Sixth Form
Prospective students have the opportunity to visit our state of the art Sixth Form building and facilities, talk to staff and students about subjects/courses on offer and life in our Sixth Form.
Year 12 Admissions
- Sixth Form Open Evening :Thursday 8th November 2018 5 pm to 7.30 pm.
- Deadline for submission of written applications- Wednesday 19th December 2018, 12pm.
- Interviews – January 2019 to February 2019. Applicants who do not meet entry requirements will not be invited for an interview.
- Taster Day for applicants with a conditional offer – Friday 5th July 2019.
- GCSE/Level 2 results issued to students - Thursday 22nd August 2019.
- Enrolment for applicants on our waiting list and open enrolment for non applicants (subjects to availability) Friday 23rd August 2019 AM.
Internal Application Form
(for pupils already at BGGS in Year 11)
Birmingham City Council is the Admissions Authority: Birmingham School Admissions Click Here
Sixth Form Uniform Policy
Students are expected to wear smart casual dress with closed sensible shoes.
It is not permitted to cover the face.
Students are expected to participate and attend educational visits (both on site and off site)
including those developing Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural skills.