- Letters Home & Important Messages
- Term Dates & Parents' Evenings
- School Prospectus
- Cross Curricular Activities
- Complaints Policy
- School SEN Offer
- Parent Pay
- Act of Collective Worship
- How to Support Your Child
- E-Safety Advice
- GCSE Grades Explained
- Preparing for exams
- Learning Beyond the Classroom
We use ParentPay to allow families to pay for their child's school dinners. Please click here to visit their site and activate your account using the account details provided by the school.
Not everyone can pay online, so if you want to pay cash, you can easily do so at one of over 30,000 PayPoint Stores. Its simple - just ask us to issue you with a PayPoint card or unique barcode letter for school meals, trips or other items.