- 25th MarTheme for this week: Celebrating BGGS
- 25th MarYear 10 watching performance of Jekyll and Hyde by the Ginificnet Theatre Company
- 25th MarParent Consultation Event: school uniform changes
- 27th MarExercise books from all Year 10 and Year 11 students will be collected during P5 and P6 for the book scrutiny staff are conducting after school
- See full list of what's on
- View calendar
Dinner Money Debt now due
The end of the year is fast approaching which means time is running out to settle any outstanding dinner money debt. All outstanding monies must be paid by the 13th July and pupil accounts will not be permitted to go into arrears after that date.
Please contact the finance team or the appropriate Head of Year if you think you will not be able to settle up all debts by this date. We will work with you to agree a repayment plan.
Remember; help for families experiencing financial difficulties is available in the form of free school meals upon application (subject to published criteria for free meals)