- Welcome from our Headteacher
- About Bordesley Green
- Hearing Resource Base
- About the Hearing Resource Base
- Deaf Awareness Week May 2018 at BGGS
- GCSE Results May 2018
- Key Performance Information
- Pupil Premium and Year 7 Catch Up funding
- Latest Ofsted Report
- Exam Results
- Applying for a place
- Facilities for Hire
- 25th MarYear 10 watching performance of Jekyll and Hyde by the Ginificnet Theatre Company
- 25th MarTheme for this week: Celebrating BGGS
- 25th MarParent Consultation Event: school uniform changes
- 27th MarExercise books from all Year 10 and Year 11 students will be collected during P5 and P6 for the book scrutiny staff are conducting after school
- See full list of what's on
- View calendar
PRICE: On application (a range of menu options can be quoted for you)
AVAILABILITY: Firm bookings must be made at least 14 days before your event
We use abm catering limited as our onsite professional caterer, they have developed their Mint brand at our site, bringing a high-quality food offer at an affordable price. The Mint team include a strong network of development chefs and nutritionists, meaning the team can stay one step ahead of high street food trends.
The team at Mint create inspired and nutritious recipes, alongside bespoke marketing campaigns, aimed at attracting young people and visitors to the site. The onsite chefs create dishes from scratch using locally sourced, fresh ingredients. These include; world cuisine, new flavours and family favourite with a twist!
If you want to include the optional catering package in your school letting then let us know and we will put you in touch with our catering manager, who will work with you to agree a bespoke menu that suits your needs.
N.B. catering costs are subject to separate agreements / order / invoice directly with abm catering limited.
All the images below were taken during functions at the school which abm catered for.