Current diary dates
- 24 Jun 19 - Theme for this week: Stress and success
- 26 Jun 19 - Sports Day
- 26 Jun 19 16:00 to 1 May 19 18:15 - Year 10 Parents Evening
- 27 Jun 19 - Year 11 and Year 13 Prom
- 28 Jun 19 - Staff training day - school closed to students
- 1 Jul 19 - Theme for this week: Freedom and responsibilities
- 5 Jul 19 - Interform: 7ANA v 7ANA (Numberball)
- 8 Jul 19 - Theme for this week: The Future
- 9 Jul 19 17:30 to 19:30 - Full Governing Body meeting
- 11 Jul 19 - School Performance: Wizard of Oz
- 15 Jul 19 - Theme for this week: Saying thank you
- 19 Jul 19 - School breaks up for Summer Holiday - details of any early closure to be confirmed nearer the date
- 15 Aug 19 - A Level Results Day
- 16 Aug 19 - Enrollment (Year 12 into Year 13)
- 22 Aug 19 - Sixth Form Enrollment for external applicants as well as internal BGGS students
- 22 Aug 19 - GCSE Results Day
- 23 Aug 19 - Sixth Form Enrollment for external students on the waiting list
- 2 Sep 19 - Staff training day - school closed to students
- 26 Oct 19 to 3 Nov 19 - Half term holiday - school closed to students
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.