- Letters Home & Important Messages
- Term Dates & Parents' Evenings
- School Prospectus
- Cross Curricular Activities
- School SEN Offer
- Complaints Policy
- Parent Pay
- How to Support Your Child
- E-Safety Advice
- Preparing for exams
- Learning Beyond the Classroom
- GCSE Grades Explained
- Act of Collective Worship
We always want to work with pupils, parents and carers to provide the best possible standard of education and pastoral support.
Sometimes things go wrong and we need to take specific action to address an issue that has arisen. Our Complaints Policy sets out how we will respond to any issues that members of our school community or the general public want us to address.